TRY HEAT, FREEZE & SQUEEZE AT COEURCRYO!
Cellulite. It is a dirty word. Between 80 – 90 percent of women get it while the percentage of men with cellulite is less than 10%. The exact cause of cellulite is not known but medical experts believe it is a combination of 7 factors:
- Poor circulation/lymphatic drainage/toxin accumulation
- Oxidative damage
- Collagen deterioration
- Fat accumulation
- Scar tissue formation
Thankfully CoeurCryo has a solution to address ALL 7 of these risk factors for cellulite—so YOU can feel great about your gorgeous body!
For cellulite reduction, CoeurCryo offers a three-step process called Heat, Freeze & Squeeze. Since we've been in business, we have MANY clients who have reduced fat & cellulite all over their bodies using this 3-step protocol.
Heat, Freeze, & Squeeze is a combination treatment that starts with heat therapy. We have a full-specturm infrared sauna which uses infrared heat to directly increase the temperature of your fat tissue, leading to a huge calorie burn, metabolic boost AND fat tissue destruction! CoeurCryo's infrared sauna is a 40-minute treatment and includes full body red light therapy which builds collagen in the skin….
The ice part of our Heat, Freeze, & Squeeze treatment is a 3-minute whole body cryotherapy treatment. Whole body cryotherapy involves exposing your (naked) body to temperatures between -149 to -321 F. Cryotherapy is colder than Mars!! Cryotherapy has many benefits including inflammation reduction, pain relief, and weight loss!! A single 3-minute whole body cryotherapy can burn up to 800 calories, boost metabolism and increase mental and physical energy!
So how does Heat, Freeze, & Squeeze help get rid of YOUR cellulite??
Let’s tackle each risk factor one at a time….
- Poor circulation/lymphatic drainage/toxin accumulation. Fire & ice improves circulation, and lymphatic drainage and detoxifies toxins in the following ways. Our infrared sauna & slim pod improve blood & lymph circulation by dilating blood & lymph vessels. After infrared therapy, cryotherapy works in the opposite way by vasoconstricting blood & lymph vessels. This contrast therapy creates a pumping action within the blood & lymph circulatory systems to not only improve circulation but to also detoxify waste products and toxins. This vasodilation/vasoconstriction sequence improves Infrared heat and is independently a well-known toxin-detoxifier as infrared heat penetrates fat cells and releases fat-soluble toxins to be detoxified through the blood & lymphatic systems.
- Inflammation: Infrared heat improves circulation which promotes the healing of injuries, relieves inflammation, and protects against oxidative stress. Whole body cryotherapy is extremely anti-inflammatory: cold exposure triggers strong biomechanical and biochemical responses in the body leading to a huge reduction in local and system-wide inflammation! The combination of infrared therapy with cryotherapy can significantly reduce inflammation throughout the body, including wherever cellulite is found—leading to a reduction in the appearance of cellulite!
- Oxidative damage: whole body cryotherapy specifically triggers a 200 – 300% increase in norepinephrine in the brain and in the body. Norepinephrine is clinically proven to reverse oxidative damage by working as a free-radical scavenger. Since oxidative damage is a cause of cellulite, whole body cryotherapy has significant potential to reduce cellulite through its stimulation of norepinephrine.
- Collagen deterioration: Numerous studies have shown that infrared heat can increase collagen & elastin in the skin, leading to visible improvement in skin texture and thickness! Additionally, cold temperature exposure as found in whole body cryotherapy reduces the collagen-degrading enzyme collagenase. So while infrared heat stimulates fibroblasts & collagen production in the skin, cryotherapy can halt the degradation of collagen, leading to an improvement in cellulite!
- Fat accumulation: Infrared saunas can burn up to 500 calories and increase metabolism. Whole body cryotherapy can burn up to 800 calories and boost metabolism. The combination of heat & cold can burn tons of calories AND boost metabolism leading to significant fat & weight loss with consistent usage.
- Glycation is caused by the presence of excess glucose in skin fibers. This excess glucose triggers an internal reaction in which sugar molecules adhere to collagen and elastin proteins, leading to their deterioration. Both infrared heat and cryotherapy stimulate new collagen production thus potentially reversing glycation and reducing cellulite!
- Scar tissue formation—there are many clinical studies showing that inflammation is the trigger for scar tissue formation. Reducing inflammation can not only reduce the formation of scar tissue, it can actually help degrade existing scar tissue! Since infrared heat therapy and cryotherapy are highly anti-inflammatory, they are also highly effective at reducing the appearance of cellulite by also reducing scar tissue!
Wonder why cellulite gets worse with age? For women, as we age our estrogen levels drop which has a negative effect on blood vessels—leading to poor circulation. As mentioned above, poor circulation and toxin build-up are believed to be a cause of cellulite. Older women can counteract this hormonal shift by including Heat, Freeze, & Squeeze in their daily or weekly self-care. You don’t have to live with Cellulite! CoeurCryo Can Help!
Want to give it a try for yourself? We offer a new client sampler that includes one 1st time treatment for each of our core 3 treatments for just $75: whole body cryotherapy, infrared sauna, and normatec compression.
You don't have to live with cellulite! At CoeurCryo we make it easy and affordable for our clients to access the treatments they want and need! Our treatments really do work: all you have to do is give us a try!